Last Updated: August 12, 2020
Traq.ai Corporation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) is pleased to provide you with access to our Services.
1. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several different types of information including the information described below.
Information you provide to us: From time to time, you may provide us with certain information, including Your Information or Your Data, which may include information of third parties. Instances where you may provide this information include (without limitation) when you: (a) create, manipulate or update accounts on or through our Services, (b) make and store notes and other memoranda on or through our Services, (c) make and record telephone calls on or through or Services, or (d) sign up for any promotions or to receive newsletters or other materials about our Services. By way of example, when you desire to establish an account with us, you must provide us with your name, email address and other information, and when you elect to record a telephone call on or through our Services, the audio content will be stored via our Services.
Information we receive from third parties: We may obtain information about you from sources other than you, such as from our analytics service providers or mediums or networks on or through which you may access our Services. The information that we will receive depends on the third party and your privacy settings with that third party. All information that you disclose to third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them.
We also collect information on third party platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies: We and third parties acting on our behalf may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including sending cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device, or otherwise tracking your activities via our Services over time. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on a computer, mobile phone or other device. A “web beacon” is a type of technology that lets us know if you visited a certain page or whether you opened an email. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” include random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology may not be available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on to or using our Website, provide you with features based on your preferences, help us understand when and how you are interacting with our Website and compile other information regarding your use of our Website.
Examples of cookies that we use include:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). For example, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies or automatic data collection technologies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our Website. The method for disabling Cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking.
Our Collection Practices with Respect to Certain Specific Information:
General Use and Preference Information. We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Services (such as details of how and when you used our Services, interactions with our Services, log in information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type and your device type), as well as your preferences.
Device Information. When you access or use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account (if any) to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Location Information. If you submit your zip code or other geographic information to us, you may provide us with your location information. Furthermore, if you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
Our Third-party Suppliers May Collect Information: Some applications and content on our Services may be served by third-parties. These third parties may collect information about you when you use our Services using cookies alone or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Please note that the information collected by these third parties may be associated with Your Information and that these third parties may collect information, including Your Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services.
2. Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using this information, including Your Information and Your Data, to:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To contact you or otherwise notify you about changes to our Services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services. For example, we may analyze, sort and otherwise mine and use Your Data: to improve our Services; to measure your success using our Services and/or that of your Users and to otherwise identify patterns of behavior; and for other development, diagnostic and corrective purposes in connection with the Services and our other offerings.
- To monitor the usage of the Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights. For example, where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we or our service providers will keep a record of this on our suppression lists to be able to comply with your request.
- For other purposes. We may also use your information in other ways. To the extent required by applicable law, we will provide notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent.
3. Disclosure Of Your Information
- to our third-party vendors or suppliers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including our Service’s maintenance and security and to perform Services-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Services are used;
- to our affiliates and our and their respective employees, agents and representatives involved in delivering our Services to you;
- to any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To our analytics partners, for example, Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: <a href=”https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en”>https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en</a>
- as required by applicable law or ordered by a court, regulatory or administrative agency;
- as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, restriction or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including our rights or property;
- if requested by authorities in the event of any act instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- with your consent;
- to protect the personal safety of our users or the public;
- to enforce or protect our rights and/or to protect against legal liability; and
- in connection with a Business Transfer (see “Other Disclosures by Us” below).
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclose the information we collect to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
Other Disclosures by Us:
Aggregation and De-Personalization. We may use and disclose any de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial purpose. De-identified Information means information that does not identify you, including any identifiable information de-identified by either by combining it with information about others, for example, by aggregating your information with information about other persons, or by removing characteristics, such as your name, that make the information personally identifiable to you.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Services. Therefore, you use our Services at your own risk, you should not expect that Your Information will always remain private, and we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our security measures. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate Your Information.
4. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of the information that we collect. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over such collection, use or disclosure:
- E-mail Offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers or other information or communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving such e-mail offers or other information or communications from us (other than e-mails or other information or communications related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on or through our Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the e-mail. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing e-mail lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing e-mails, you may continue to receive confirmation and shipping status e-mails.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow our Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Managing Your Information. If you create an account with us, then you can review and update Your Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information
5. Our Services are Operated in the US – Transfer Of Data
Our Services are operated in the United States. Your information, including Your Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of the United States where the data protection laws may differ than those from the United States. In some cases, the laws of countries other than the United States regarding our use and disclosure of your information may be less stringent than the laws of the United States.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Your Information, to United States and process it there.
6. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are intended to be accessed and used only by adults and are not directed to minors.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that minor child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a minor child without verification of parental consent, we will take commercially reasonable steps to promptly remove that information from our records, including our servers.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information
9. Contact Us
10. Special Notification for California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit Your California Privacy Rights.